- We recommend one to two piece of wax at a time. You may also half that one piece if you feel you are sensitive to fragrance.
- Place in approved wax warmer/burner. Never add water
- Never leave unattended and turn off if leaving a room.
- keep away from children or pets
- you can reuse melts until sent has faded
How to clean
- turn on warm for a minute let warm enough where wax loosens. slide out solid piece of wax and wipe with a napkin.
- Or you can use a few cotton balls to soak up warm (not hot) liquified wax.
*** Due to the nature of the product, sometimes in a rare instance the wax melts will chip or break in transit. This will not affect the quality or performance of the product.
- The first time using your candle, please allow your wax to burn until the full surface has melted from edge to of the jar to prevent tunneling. This makes your candle burns evenly throughout.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- All wicks should be trimmed to 1/4″ before lighting every time to ensure the candle burns properly.
- Please keep an eye on candle when using around children and pets
- Always burn your candle within eyesight & away from any flammable items.
- If the flame is creating black smoke residue around the jar, the flame it too big. Simply blow out the candle wait for the candle to cool off and trim the wick.